Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bucket List

I know I need to sit down and update this, but mean time I am posting the 'Bucket List' that I stole from Lissa who stole it from Kate. We're a bunch of blog thieves.

Have you…

  • Shot a gun… Yes
  • Gone on a blind date… No
  • Skipped school… Yes
  • Been to Canada… No
  • Been to Alaska… No, but I want to.
  • Been to Cuba… No, but I really really want to
  • Been to Europe… No
  • Been to Las Vegas… Yeah. That ended badly.
  • Been to Mexico… Briefly
  • Been to Florida… No
  • Been to California… 4th generation Californian!
  • Been to Maine… No
  • Been on a plane… Lots of times, I've flown a plane too.
  • Been on a Cruise Ship… No, I have an unnatural fascination with ship wrecks.
  • Been on a one day Lake Cruise Ship… Yes.
  • Served on a Jury… No, I moved too many times for them to catch me! :-)
  • Been lost… Yep, GPS is my friend.
  • Been on the opposite side of the country... Does Texas count?
  • Gone to New York City… Not yet.
  • Swam in the Ocean… Well, duh. Being from California and all...
  • Cried yourself to sleep… Yes
  • Played Cops and Robbers… Yes, usually I'm the robber.
  • Played Cowboys and Indians… Yes, on a horse, no less.
  • Sang Karaoke… Yes
  • Paid for a meal with coins only… lol, yes.
  • Made prank phone calls… Not since the invention of caller ID
  • Laughed until some beverage came out of your nose ... That and pizza. It was nasty.
  • Read the Bible completely through... Not really.
  • Caught a snowflake on your tongue… Yes
  • Danced in the rain… Yes
  • Written a letter to Santa Claus… Yes
  • Been kissed under the mistletoe… Yes
  • Watched the sunrise with someone… Yes
  • Blown bubbles… Last week.
  • Gone ice skating… No
  • Gone skiing… No.
  • Camped out under the stars… Yes
  • Seen something so beautiful that it took your breath away… Not yet.
  • Are or have been married... Twice.
  • Have children… A 7 week old daughter
  • Have / had a pet… Lots of pets. Currently is Abby and Jinx. Psychotic gray monsters.
  • Been skinny dipping outdoors… Yep.
  • Been fishing… Lots of times.
  • Been boating… Yes
  • Been water skiing... No
  • Been hiking… Yes
  • Been camping in a trailer/RV… No, we always had tents.
  • Flown in a small 4-seater airplane… I've flown one.
  • Flown in a glider... Yes
  • Been flying in a helicopter... No
  • Been flying in a hot air balloon… No
  • Been BUNGEE-jumping… Sergio won't let me. :-(
  • Gone to a drive-in movie… Lots of times.
  • Done something that should have killed you… Have you been in a car with me?? :-)
  • Done something that you will regret for the rest of your life… I try not to live with regrets, but there are a few things I wish I could take back. William Floyd being one of them.
  • Been to Africa... No
  • Ever ride an elephant… No
  • Ever eaten just cookies for dinner… Yep
  • Ever been on T.V. Yes
  • Ever steal any traffic signs... No, but I have stolen stolen ones from my brother.
  • Ever been in a car accident… Yes.
  • Had a nickname... Yes
  • Name Ever been in the local paper…Yes
  • Ever been to Asia… No
  • Ever been to Australia… No
  • Been ski-diving… No
  • Favorite drink: Non-alcoholic… Shirley Temple
  • Tattoos… Not yet.
  • Do you drive a 4-door vehicle… No.
  • Favorite number... 13
  • Favorite holiday… Halloween!!!
  • Favorite dessert… A good cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment