Thursday, May 6, 2010

I said "BOING!!!"

What a day! And it is only12:50pm. Started off this morning feeling like shit. But at least I found that the cause of my dizziness is stress/exhaustion related and not blood sugar. I felt perfectly fine until my rubber check. Then drama ensued with my boss and our technician. I am VERY proud of Jared for the way he handled it. If he hadn't been there, I don't know what we would have done. He is the only reason there is any $$ coming in and I don't think he gets the respect he deserves.

But other than that, things have been going pretty good! Sergio and I haven't fought in over a week, the house is cleanish, the fence is fixed and I was feeling pretty damn good... until yesterday. I fell asleep around 9pm, woke up at 10:30 and went to bed. Woke up at 9am really dizzy. My doctor prescribed a motion sickness drug for me but I can't take it and drive, so it does me no good at work when I have the car. I was worried that I had developed diabetes, but after this morning, turns out it is just exhaustion and drama.

So the baby doc appt... Hit my "DO NOT PASS" weight. :-( At the next appointment we are going to discuss induction. The doctor doesn't want me to get past my due date, so as early as next Friday, we could have a baby! Still scared. But thanks to Graci and Tara, I am now fully stocked and prepared, just have to pick up the nipples for the bottles, but that can wait until I find out how big she is and if she is going to even take a bottle. So there have been absolutely no changes "down there" and the little stubborn monster refuses to plant her ass where it belongs. I could tell she had moved back up when I had a hard time breathing the other night. Which plays havoc with my asthma and allergies.

I'm going to do the countdown for shits and giggles, but next week's we should have a definite date:

From and including: Thursday, May 6, 2010
To and including: Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It is 14 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Alternative time units

14 days can be converted to one of these units:

  • 1,209,600 seconds
  • 20,160 minutes
  • 336 hours
  • 2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment