Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What? Two in one day??

I have to do my obligatory weekly update so you will get two entries in one day. Lucky people.

Went in for my weekly appointment. BP looked really good. 114/74. Pulse was a little high, but it always is. So I got the usual treatment, piss in a cup, get weighed (gained a little but still under my goal weight), and then walk in to find a paper gown. Which I ripped within five minutes. Turned out I haven't been contracting enough to even be checked. So half naked for no reason.

Have I mentioned baby stuff is expensive?? Wow. I spent $107 at Target today. Sure $20 was in new white shirts for Sergio, $12 was a nursing bra, and I could have learned how to swaddle a baby instead of buying the swaddler and saved myself another $20, but it was such a cute pattern and it was a 2 pack. I did get everything but the breast pump, and that I am ordering next week. My bag is officially packed and I'm going to load it in the car tomorrow. I am sure I packed too much, but isn't it my prerogative as a first timer?

I think Sergio and I finally have everything worked out. We had a really long discussion, we both yelled and cried and in the end, we got dinner and had a really good night and day today. I surprised him with a PS3 game he wanted. He had been playing the demo and apparently it was some kind of game of the year last year. Hopefully things will stay this good. I have really missed him and our relationship.

So in the words of Peggy Lee- "Cause it's a good day for paying your bills;
And it's a good day for curing your ills, So take a deep breath and throw away your pills; Cause it's a good day from morning' till night"

Annnndddddd here is the countdown for the week...

From and including: Wednesday, April 28, 2010
To and including: Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It is 22 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Alternative time units

22 days can be converted to one of these units:
  • 1,900,800 seconds
  • 31,680 minutes
  • 528 hours
  • 3 weeks (rounded down)

No comments:

Post a Comment