Monday, April 5, 2010

Attack of the First Post!!

I have almost abandoned my LJ, and after keeping that since 2003, I think it is time to start new. I am sure this blog will get all fancy once I get the hang of it, but for right now you will have to forgive me.

Here is where we stand right now: Today to May 19th

It is 43 days from the start date to the end date, end date included, 1 month, 13 days including the end date, 6 weeks (rounded down)

Had the last of my bi-monthly OB appointments and now I am at weekly. No longer anemic, gained more weight than I care to admit at this point, and I have perpetually plugged sinuses. Had the baby shower at the end of last month. Received some beautiful handmade blankets and some pretty cute outfits. This kid is going to be the best dressed baby! Really enjoyed having everyone over, first real party I have thrown in years. I learned a lot about what NOT to do at a baby shower, like buy wine and allow people to get fuckered. But all in all, I had fun!

I guess that is all for now, I am going to play with the settings and pretty fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment