Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Busy Wednesday

Had my second of my weekly visits to the baby doc before I am supposed to pop. Everything looks good, the kid is active, has a strong heart beat and my BP and swelling were all normal. We discussed labor signs and when to go to the hospital. Because I am GBS positive, I have to go in within an hour or so of my water breaking.

Took care of some problems I was having with Wells Fargo. Walked in to close one account, ended up opening another and got half of my overdraft reimbursed. So now I have an account for my automatic drafts, and an account for my debits. I hate how a lot of companies are making it so you have to have a automatic draft every month, my car insurance and Verizon for one! But this will make it so I know what I have in the accounts, bill will be separate from everything else, and no holds will be placed on my pay. Also paid Sergio's last installment of his tickets for College Station. Finally, no more $200/month in payments to the court. Now if we can keep him out of trouble...

My mother's day present came today. Sergio gave me a little bit of shit for ordering it and wearing it before mother's day, but you know what? Bite me! It's pretty and I love it! Wow, Mother's Day... Can you believe that someone is going to let me be responsible for another person?? I feel like we have so much to do in so little time. And the fact that the doctor said that if I went into labor tonight that they wouldn't stop it. Scary.

Countdown:

From and including: Wednesday, April 14, 2010
To and including: Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It is 36 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Or 1 month, 6 days including the end date

Alternative time units

36 days can be converted to one of these units:
  • 3,110,400 seconds
  • 51,840 minutes
  • 864 hours
  • 5 weeks (rounded down)

No comments:

Post a Comment