Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rachel and the Septimana Horribilis

This week has been horrible so far, so I am just going to do a baby update and a quick side note.

I have not gained any weight, thank goodness! Had an "exam" (shoot me!) and found out that things are moving along, but not too fast. I am supposed to walk 20 minutes a day to get the kid to get down and stay down. As opposed to getting pissed off when she gets her head thumped and move up and punish me the whole day. I guess I should just be grateful that she is in the right position at least.

Got the new tires on the car, $320 later. Got into it with Sergio earlier this week, hence the Septimana horribilis. I don't know what to do any more. I know this is a tough time for him and things are changing quickly, but SERIOUSLY?! And if I could round all these desperate bitches up in a room and hose them down I would. Women who pursue and pay attention to a married man need to be taken out behind their trailer and smacked a few times. But I'm not going to get into it. :-(

I normally don't pray, but I am PRAYING that next week is better for all of us. If it isn't, it will be taken out behind the trailer too!!

From and including: Wednesday, April 21, 2010
To and including: Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It is 29 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

29 days can be converted to one of these units:
  • 2,505,600 seconds
  • 41,760 minutes
  • 696 hours
  • 4 weeks (rounded down)

2 comments:

  1. "Women who pursue and pay attention to a married man need to be taken out behind their trailer and smacked a few times."

    Agreed!!!

    Sorry things are going rough. I'm excited for you to meet the little one. :)

    Hang in there Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, hun. I'd do a few things to him too, but I think the fight on Sunday really did a number on him. My whole thing is that he's got his own kid, he doesn't need their bastards as well!!

    ReplyDelete